Mentoring in Homeopathy
The program is conducted online as Zoom meeting, not as Zoom webinar, where participants will enjoy active live discussion about the cases with Ana, and will be able to ask questions and submit cases from their own practice for case solving with a group.
As the program is interactive, and Ana is observing the progress of each individual participant, the number of places on the program is limited.
Enroll to this unique international mentoring program for homeopaths.
- You are not confident with your knowledge of homeopathy?
- Want to know more?
- You do not have adequate results in your practice with clients?
- Want to broaden your horizons and learn various modern approaches in homeopathy?
- Want to study Organon in more detail?
- Want to understand the Sensation Method better?
- Want to work on the cases from your own practice with your mentor?
Ana Klikovac PhD, has created a specialized intensive mentorship program in homeopathy, and the goals of such an individualized program are:
- Rapid and effective acquiring of knowledge and skills about different approaches in homeopathy
- Gaining skills in quick repertorisation of the cases
- Concentrated material for quick and easy practical application
- Learning based on real cases from Ana’s practice
- Solving difficult cases from your practice in mentoring class
- Understanding and combining different approaches and methods in homeopathy
- Learning about different complementary healing methods used to solve cases
- Making connections with your pears from other countries
- Learning about diversities of clients and different cultures from cases from Ana’s practice from different countries of the world
The mentoring program might be beneficial for:
- Homeopathic doctors and homeopathic practitioners
- Students of homeopathy
Upon completion of the program you will be fully trained for the practical application of this knowledge. Each case from practice will be simple for you.
Ana is using Synergy Homeopathic Software in her mentoring program, but she may as well show you some cases in other homeopathic program. You are not required to use the same program as Ana for the mentoring class. You can use any homeopathic software during the program. If you are still not using any of the homeopathic repertorisation programs, feel free to contact Ana in advance of the program, and she will give you advice on how to prepare yourself for the program. Or if you wish to purchase a homeopathic software, Ana can give you valuable advice.
All participants will be awarded with the Certificate of attendance once they complete the program with at least 85% attendance rate.
New group starts on September 1st, 2021.
We are already accepting applications!
Mentor: Ana Klikovac PhD
Duration of the program: 60 hours / 120 hours (once a week per 3 hours)
Mentoring time: 5-8 PM CET (Zagreb time zone)
Please check your timezone here.
Enroll to one of the following programs:
6 months mentorship: 60 hours for 2.100 EUR total fee / 350 EUR monthly fee – the program starts on March 1, 2021 and lasts for 6 months
12 months mentorship: 120 hours for 3.900 EUR total fee / 325 EUR monthly fee – the program starts on March 1, 2021 and lasts for 12 months
Please note: After completing your 6 month mentoring program you may wish to continue with the mentoring program, and you can do so by making a payment for another six months of mentorship.
To book your seat at the program, please send your payment via Paypal to email@example.com . Or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry and we will send you a pro-forma invoice if you wish to transfer the payment from your bank account.